66.13 F
New York, US
May 27, 2024
PreetNama
English News

Shah Rukh Khan denies Money Heist remake, says will ‘make same mistakes I have made in the last few years’

Clarifying once again that he has not signed any project yet, Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan has said that he wants to do an action film. Speaking with Rajeev Masand in an interview, Shah Rukh said, “I don’t even have a film, I was doing one but it fell out. Normally, I have my next film lined up while am doing one. This time I don’t have any film. I have not signed any film yet but I have been hearing a lot of stories, not just for me but for production as well. I don’t know….I want to do an action film, I want to do a fun film.” The Zero star was speaking on the sidelines of Indian Film Festival of Melbourne. “

Also read: Pak woman yells at Priyanka Chopra for her Jai Hind tweet and calls her ‘hypocrite’, the actor’s response is grace itself. Watch video

Last seen in Aanand L Rai’s Zero, which failed at the box office, Shah Rukh has not announced any film in past eight months. Asked if the break has taught him how to take things forward, he said, “I think I am going to make the same mistakes I have made in the last few years. It’s not going to teach me anything different, won’t give me any perspective. If I got perspective if I was able to differentiate between good and bad, if I could somewhere realise what I actually should be doing to get it right, I think it will get so boring. It will be like a trope, nonsense.”

“I am just happy I have time to come to Melbourne, I am not holidaying, I am working. I am working on the production,” he added. He also said that he is not too comfortable attending film festivals. “I have always avoided festivals. I am the last person to be at festivals. I don’t make this kind of cinema, I don’t know what we are supposed to do, giving my two bits about cinema, I find it awkward.”

He also called himself the most restlessly peaceful man in the world. “I have an amazing personality that only a few people know. I am extremely active or I can be completely dormant. I don’t have a window-shopping spree in me. I don’t do the midsection. I am genuinely an extremist. People don’t know that I can be in my shorts with my hair standing just lying down in one place. I don’t want to do. I think there are very few people in this world who are so restlessly peaceful as I am. I’m the most restlessly peaceful man in the world. My energy will never make you uncomfortable, it will just make you happy.”

Shah Rukh refuted reports that his production company is making a Hindi remake of Netflix’s Spanish series, Money Hesit. He also said he is open to doing a film or series for Netflix. “Nothing’s been offered to me but I am a television actor. To me, platforms don’t matter.”

Related posts

US’ Blinken presents new North Korea approach as G7 meets in person

On Punjab

Seeking refuge in US, children fleeing danger are expelledWhen officers led them out of a detention facility near the US-Mexico border and onto a bus last month, the 12-year-old from Honduras and his 9-year-old sister believed they were going to a shelter so they could be reunited with their mother in the Midwest. They had been told to sign a paper they thought would tell the shelter they didn’t have the coronavirus, the boy said. The form was in English, a language he and his sister don’t speak. The only thing he recognized was the letters “Covid.” Instead, the bus drove five hours to an airport where the children were told to board a plane. “They lied to us,” he said. “They didn’t tell us we were going back to Honduras.” More than 2,000 unaccompanied children have been expelled since March under an emergency declaration enacted by the Trump administration, which has cited the coronavirus in refusing to provide them protections under federal anti-trafficking and asylum laws. Lawyers and advocates have sharply criticized the administration for using the global pandemic as a pretext to deport children to places of danger. No U.S. agents looked at the video the boy had saved on his cellphone showing a hooded man holding a rifle, saying his name, and threatening to kill him and his sister, weeks after the uncle caring for them was shot dead in June. And even though they were expelled under an emergency declaration citing the virus, they were never tested for COVID-19, the boy said. Three weeks after their uncle was killed, the children fled Honduras, crossing the U.S.-Mexico border alone. Under the normal process set out by U.S. law, they would have been referred to a government facility for youth and eventually placed with their mother. Instead, they were expelled on July 24 after three days in U.S. detention and now live in Honduras with another uncle who is looking to leave the country himself. U.S. Customs and Border Protection declined multiple requests for comment on the boy’s story, and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement also declined, saying the children had been in Border Patrol custody until they boarded a deportation flight operated by ICE. Spokesmen for both agencies have refused to answer most questions about how they treat roughly 70,000 adults and children expelled under the emergency declaration issued in March. They have refused to say how they decide whether to expel children or where to detain them before expulsion, including in hotels where at least 150 unaccompanied children as young as 1 year old have been held. Much of what’s known about expulsions has come from the accounts of children like the 12-year-old boy, who recounted his experience to The Associated Press last week with a recall of details that makes him seem older.

On Punjab

174 Indian nationals file lawsuit against Donald Trump’s order on H1B visa

On Punjab